Welcome friends & future friends!

Here is a site for you to blog about our studio or dancing in general and participate on different topics in a positive & well mannered way. We promote dancing & fitness for Kids & Adults for better lives so let's keep our blogs in a positive level & enjoy life!

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 26, 2013

‘Dancing With the Stars’ Results: Kellie Pickler Wins Mirror Ball Trophy

‘Dancing With the Stars’ Results: Kellie Pickler Wins Mirror Ball Trophy By Suzan Clarke May 21, 2013 11:15pm Country music star Kellie Pickler was named the winner of “Dancing With the Stars” tonight during the finale of the show’s season 16, edging out Disney star Zendaya and Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones. Pickler had been a fan favorite, and her dancing skills markedly improved throughout 10 weeks of competition. “Oh my God! This is amazing! Oh my God!” a surprised-looking Pickler said after hugging her pro partner, Derek Hough. Zendaya took second place. “I’m very proud. I’m very happy and I get to leave here with an amazing experience, so I’m very happy,” she said. Jones reacted with his usual humor. “Out of all my trainings that I’ve had, I’ve never had a woman pushed me like she did,” he said jokingly of his pro partner Karina Smirnoff, who was standing next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment